The next Wednesday 24 June AETOS organises a technical meeting with the aim of publicising and promoting the activities of the Association and its member companies, as well as bringing together professionals from the tunnelling and underground works industry to share the latest developments in our industry.
The meeting has been divided into three parts, the first of which will present some of the Spanish companies that have obtained international technical recognition. International Realisations of Spanish companies that have obtained international technical recognition. The works selected for this occasion are:
- Innovative Design in Ottawa Light Rail. Enrique Fernández. Technical Director of Underground Works (DRAGADOS)
- Seating Control: Meeting the Challenge of Underground Construction. Davor Simic. Head of Geotechnical Area (FERROVIAL-AGROMÁN)
- TYPSA's experience in tunnels in the international arena. Pedro Ramírez. Director of the Geotechnical Department (TYPSA).
The following is a preview of the Technical Guidance on Tunnels currently being developed by the AETOS Working Groups AETOS Working Groups on:
- Contracting Criteria. ITA Recommendations for Risk Sharing in Tunnel Contracting.
- Repair and Rehabilitation of Underground Works
- Environmental Criteria in Underground Works
Finally, we will have the honour of presenting the Member of Honour Medal to one of our most distinguished members: José María Rodríguez Ortiz, Professor of Soil Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering who has been Director of the AETOS Master in Tunnels and Underground Works between 2005 and 2010 as well as an internationally recognised professional for his role as advisor in the great Tunnels and Underground Works developed in the last decades in our country.
The conference will take place at the headquarters of the Colegio de Ingenieros de Caminos, Canales y Puertos (c/ Almagro 42) . attendance is free of charge prior registration through our website www.aetos.es/jornadatecnica2015.